The GWLADYS COMSTOCK
Summer Camp of Choice Award
Connie Hutchens Stevens, Chairman
856 Mesa Circle
Idaho Falls, ID 83401
Information and Rules
1. Open to all states in the National Federation of Music Clubs.
2. Amount of award: $500 for the summer music camp of choice.
3. Open to junior and senior high school students, ages 12 through 18.
4. Auditions are by CD with a minimum of 10 minutes performance time, and a maximum of 20 minutes. Two or more compositions may be performed to complete the minimum performance time.
5. No set repertoire is required.
6. Deadline is postmark of March 1 of each year for application, CD, and fee.
7. Audition fee is $10.00.
8. Eligibility: Contestant must currently be a member or become a member of the NFMC, either as an Individual Junior member or through a Federated Junior Club, Student Club, or Associate Group.
9. The winner is not eligible to enter the competition again.